kitchen drawer rollers

A home owner from Minnesota says:

These cabinets were installed in 1974-75. The nylon rollers are worn and in some cases missing. I'm looking for replacements - without having to replace the rails, etc. The rollers appear to be about 1/2 inch in diameter, but I have no way of knowing how much has worn off.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P1020077.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P1020078.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P1020079.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, and thank you for writing in. Unfortunately, we do not offer a replacement as thick as your roller. I know you mentioned that you're not looking to replace the entire slide, but it may be your only option if you want to have your drawers function properly again. If you do decide to replacing your drawer slides, you can go with something like our 32-063 complete drawer track. It does look awkward in a sense that it may not work, but it will. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. 

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Thanks - looks like a decent solution. I was concerned about having to replace the drawer side rail system since access, both for removal and for replacement would be difficult. I'd still have to remove them with the 32-063 system, but few projects are simple.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)