looking for replacement parts

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
The weatherstripping on my door is old and dry rotted. I tried to replace it with the biggest product that is sold at Lowe's (Frost king ribbed 5/16" thick, 9/16" wide) and even when I put it on 2 faces of the door jamb it still leaves a gap. I attached a photo of what was there and I would like to replace it with the next size bigger if you make one. If not I'll take what you have.

Thanks for the help.
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I had this same problem at my own home, where the 58-056 just did not seem to close the gap. What I used instead was our 58-169. This comes with a nail flange that can be adjusted to the desired position prior to installation.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)