looking for replacement window stop

A quick learner from kentwood, mich says:
window stops to prevent screen from being pushed in. ours is a t-shaped stop between screen and window. stop is size of postage stamp; plastic
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for our 70-223? Carefully review this part and the information we display for it and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)