lots of friction opening/closing sliding glass door

A home owner from Burien, WA says:
SGD-R20 series 720 is identified by label on door. I presume the rollers are worn out after at least 25 years of use. What part number roller do I need to purchase for replacement?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have based on this information. We will need to see a picture of the roller fully removed from the door. We would also need your measurements. Let me know!
A home owner from Sammamish, WA says:
I have the same door. It's very likely you need part #81-039.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)