lower track that the rollers roll on is worn out

A contractor from colorado says:
I need to replace the bottom track that the rollers run on ..The unit snaps in to the frame with the track on it. Numbers on the glass is all that I can find

PPG Herculite-K
Trempe Tempured
ANSIZ-97.1-1984 1/8U
SGCC 1605 2801

The track is 1 5/8"x58"..I need a part # to order it
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that this only gives us information about the glass, not the door itself. That said, look at our 80-105 and see if this is a match. You may also want to consider a track cover like our 80-103 or 80-100. Watch the video below to see how they work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)