marvin tilt sash double hung window screen part

A quick learner says:

I am looking for the receptacle (oval shaped cup) that sits in the aluminum window frame to accept the spring loaded 5/32" screen retention pins. These are for Marvin double hung windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
To help better assist you, could you send us some photos of the window and window screen? Thanks!
A handy person says:

Enclosed are two images of the window frame screen pin receptacle. The small flange that prevents the insert from pushing further into the window frame has broken off.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. I'm afraid we have not been able to find anything that fits this shape. I think you may need to contact Marvin directly for further assistance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)