metal clip for screen window

A home owner from Annville PA 17003 says:
metal clip for securing screen window to interior frame. Looking for replacement part.
User submitted photos of a knife latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 70-187 and let me know if you think this will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)