metal door weatherstripping

A home owner from Concord NH says:
I have been searching for a long time for weatherstripping to replace on my three 18 year old exterior metal doors. Nothing I could find at local shops came close to what it on the doors. I came across your webite and though the prime door seal sets would be perfect. I measured 3 times prior to ordering to make sure.

I recently recived them, and today installed 1. Unfortunently, it did not work. The door would not close all the way. The header was ok, but putting on the side piece with the locks made it so the door would not latch. I would have to re-located the stricker plates for the 3 locks on the door, and that is not feasable. When I put on the piece on the hinge, it made it so the door would spring open.

I liked the way it all sealed, but my wife could not close the door. I am returning the 2 un-used sets, and I have re-installed the old seals.

I have included pictures of the seal on the hinge side (the v shape piece, and a pic of the seal at the header and non-hinge side (l shape). Do you have any other recomendations for what I need?

Tom
A customer submitted photo of their weatherseal.
A quick learner from Concord NH says:
Tom, unfortunately I have re-installed the old weather-stripping, so I am unable to take any more pictures. tom
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Tom, unfortunately we cannot give you a recommendation on an exact replacement without seeing clearer pictures with specific measurements.

However, I can advise you to take a look at the Swisco 59-053, 59-054 and 59-057 Bug Flaps.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
58-008 : Prime Door Seal Set
58-008
Price: $24.98
Prime Door Seal Set
59-053 : Sliding Screen Door Bug Flap, 8'
59-053
Price: $7.95
Sliding Screen Door Bug Flap, 8'
59-054 : Sliding Screen Door Bug Flap, 8'
59-054
Price: $9.85
Sliding Screen Door Bug Flap, 8'
59-057 : Sliding Patio Screen Bug Flap
59-057
Price: $7.35
Sliding Patio Screen Bug Flap
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
Video
How to identify replacement weatherstrip...