modular desk drawer roller

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
I am in need of 2 replacement rollers for a metal desk drawer. I lost the original rollers nearly a decade ago and have never been able to source a decent replacement. The drawers drag, metal on metal, and it is no good.

I am desperate to find new rollers and get this drawer working again. I would gladly buy several backups if something suitable can be found.

The rollers are not quite 2 cm in diameter and not quite 1 cm thick. The inner diameter is about 8mm wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210301_150609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210301_150657.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210301_150753.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210301_150850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210301_150918.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have an exact match for this roller, but you may want to consider our 10-096 as a replacement. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.