monorail drawer track bracket

A quick learner from alabama says:
I am trying to find a bracket thing for the back of where my kitchen drawer goes.

Can you look at this and let me know if you have something that will work for this? The piece that I need is the piece that mounts on the back of the cabinet...and the monorail sits in hold the monorail in place.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
User submitted picture of drawer monorail guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Susan! Could you confirm the measurements of your track? It looks like it's about 3/8" thick and about 7/8" wide, but it's hard to tell based on these images.

Would you also have a picture of the bracket you're looking to replace? Seeing your actual bracket would help us find a suitable replacement. Thank you!
A quick learner from AL says:
Hi Tom,
Thank you for your reply. Here is a picture of the actual bracket. And yes you are correct on the measurements.
User submitted a photo of a drawer track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. This appears to be an internal type of rear drawer bracket. Now, we don't have this exact part, but we do have a few that serve the same kind of function. Please take a look at our 32-003, 32-004, and 32-009 and see if you can use any of these as a substitute. If not, you may want to consider replacing your entire Drawer Track Kit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)