need a piece for my window. See attached picture only number I found was G-X7166

A handy person from Clayton NC says:
Looking for this piece in the picture. My windows have them and they are not white anymore and are dry and brittle. Do you know where I can get these from. They look like plastic spacers.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Is there an AAMA sticker somewhere on the window? It would have a metallic sheen to it. If so, please show us a picture of it. That will help us identify the manufacturer and hopefully the part. Could you also show us the part removed from the window?
A quick learner from North Carolina says:

I will recheck all my windows again, but none of them had a sticker in them. I even looked between the glass and no special markings.

I will also remove the part to and resend to you.

Stand by
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Hopefully seeing the part removed will give us the clue we need to find this!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)