need a pressure shoe

A handy person from California says:
I handle maintenance at a school. We have windows that you push out to open.
I need some of the pressure shoe that looks a lot like your 37-005, EXCEPT:
My post is higher, 1/2" vs. 3/8".
My shoe is shorter, 1-1/8" vs 1-3/8".
My shoe is narrower, 5/8" vs. 1" wide.

Do you have a match somewhere else in your catalog?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at SWISCO product code 37-001 and let me know if this is a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)