need bottom drawer guide with safety stop (not sure side guides would work)

A handy person from highland park nj says:
I need 3 self stopping bottom drawer guides.

Slot in drawer bottom is 17.5 inch long and the slot/depression inside measurement is 1 1/8 wide.

The strip of runner guide wood attached to bottom of dresser drawer area is 19 inch long.

Perhaps to install part I am looking for I might need to remove that wood strip or maybe I can just install bottom guide adjacent to it.

-------------------
original email I sent to customer care and they responded back I had to go here and send pictures.

I watched the video

This is almost exaclty what I need but I want a "safety stop"

As part of the hardware it should stop the drawer from being pulled out all the way
(unless drawer is tilted up)

I don't want my 6 year -old daughter pulling out the drawer accidentally.

Right now on this semi-antique dresser there is just a wood slat guide which I will have to remove.
As a drawer is pulled out it starts tilting down and can come right out, no good.

What product do you suggest?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I personally like the 32-063 drawer track. I have used this for my kitchen cabinets at home. I found them fairly easy to install and I was happy with the results. The 32-063 has nylon guides with built-in drawer stops. We also sell the 32-125 drawer stop. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)