need help identifying these parts

A quick learner says:
I spoke with someone and they didn't seem to recommend what I truly needed please help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 304 Balance Coil 1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 304 Window Coil Top.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 304 Pivot Pin Goog & Broken.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can certainly ID these parts. You have the 15-180 pivot shoe which uses the Series 190 coil springs and 15-181 double coil support. We don't have an exact match for the pivot bar but our 26-030 and 26-226 look like good places to start. Carefully review the specifications and let me know if you have any questions regarding these parts.

Note, you will have to check the band of the coil spring for a stamped weight code. If there aren't any, get back to me with the exact sash weight and I can calculate what you'd need from there.

A quick learner says:
Discussion Number D291546

I have examined the coli and found the number 640 stamped on it. Can you identify from that? Also I was told that because my shoe has a metal cam, I should replace it with one with a metal cam. Is that available? Thank you. I am trying to get photos of the shoe uploaded to send to you also. Thank you, Tony
Profile picture of Emily

I'd recommend the S190-640 6-pound coil spring based on the 640 stamp on your old one. I'm afraid we don't sell the 15-180 with a metal cam but that shouldn't matter too much. 

A quick learner says:
Thank you very much. Tony
Profile picture of Emily

My pleasure, Tony. Good luck with the repair and let me know if you need anything else!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.