what type of channel balance do I need?

A contractor from Georgia says:
can you tell me what type and size of balance i need base on this pictures?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's hard to tell what Series you have based on these pictures, but I believe it could be either our Series 351 or Series 390 channel balance, depending on the size of the bottom shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)