need part that broke off of window

A quick learner from windows says:
This part broke off and I would like to replace it.

Carado wood windows.
Small white plastic piece that you push in to tilt out the windows.

Thank you

A customer submitted photo of a window jamb.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Joe! I'm sorry, but I'm having a little trouble identifying the part you need based on these images. Is the part contained in these images? If not, do you still have it on hand? Seeing it would be a big help.

Could it be our 15-104 Caradco Friction Shoe? Take a look and see if it matches your missing hardware.
A quick learner from window frame says:
It's not that part you are showing! It is the piece that sits within the track and you push it in, to tilt the window out!
It has a small nipple on the rear, which is how it is attached to the window frame.

2 1/2" long about 3/8" wide, about 1/4" deep
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Would you happen to have a sample on hand that we can see a picture of? I can't really identify it based on these images.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)