need rails only for sliding doors

A handy person from California says:
I need to add to the existing rails on my sliding plantation doors. I need one rail that's 9 feet in length. ( I might be able to work with a 3 foot length). The rails have the following information on the bracket at the end of the rails-- ACME 30-2612-1.
Thank you,
D. Faria
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3697.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3692.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3695.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into this. Please bear with us just a little longer and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. I have learned, unfortunately, that we cannot provide a 9' track. As for using multiples of 3', 4' is the smallest we can bring in. If you want, we can bring in a 4' and 5' track and add those sizes to our catalog. Let me know if that interests you. One thing to note is that  these are made to "opening sizes," so they will actually measure a little shorter than the given lengths.

The bad news about that is that we can't give a confident ETA on when they'd be available. It usually takes about 4 weeks but circumstances being what they are in the country, our supply chains are considerably backed up. We don't have a timeline for anything at the moment.

A handy person from California says:

I might consider two 4' sections. What would be the cost of shipping them to California

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for confirming! We're going to get to work adding the 4' track to our inventory now. I will let you know the moment they become available.

Unfortunately, I don't know what shipping to California would be right now. That's a bridge that needs to be crossed once we actually have the product in question.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! After all this time, despite the quarantine and holidays, we finally have the tracks you're looking for. Please see our 23-600 and 23-601.

23-239 : BiFold Door Top Track Bracket
BiFold Door Top Track Bracket
23-239
$1.72
VIEW >
23-600 : Track, 48
Track, 48" Opening
23-600
$21.87
VIEW >
23-601 : Track, 60
Track, 60" Opening
23-601
$26.92
VIEW >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.