need replacement aluminum window corners

A quick learner from Montreal, QC, Canada says:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached photos of the aluminum window system for which I need replacement corners, as some of these have fractured. The brand name on the window latch is Filco. One leg of these corner braces is held in position with a small screw (pictured). The screw hole is drilled clear through the leg of the corner brace. The other leg is crimped into position. The crimped leg appears to fit into a channel formed in the aluminum frame just over the latches. Are the enclosed photos sufficient for positive identification of the required part, or should I grind out the crimps in order to fully remove the other leg of the broken corner brace?

Thank you for your attention to my query.

Robin
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Robin. Could you give me more detailed dimensions? I would like to know the thickness and width of the corner leg. Thank you!
Thanks, Tom. I further dismantled the window, extracting the other half of the broken part and machined a new one out of aluminum stock. The dimensions of the part correspond very closely to your parts #95-105 & 95-106. I'll order some of these as soon as I receive a response on another part I inquired about.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, great news! I'll look into your other inquiry as soon as possible.
Thanks, Tom. Looking forward to your reply. It might be a good thing for you guys to tuck into your hatbands the info I just sent you, as you would be able, in the future, to know which part would be needed immediately for a client reporting Filco as their brand of window.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.