need the piece that fits into pivot shoe

A home owner says:
I have Kinko windows where the lower window tilts out. Although the pivot shoe is OK for my windows, I need the corresponding piece that actually fits into the pivot show that is screwed into the window frame itself. I have attached a picture of the part in hopes you can identify what I need and help me find a replacement part.

Hope this gives you enough to help me, but if not I'll be happy to provide any additional information you might need.

User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting!

Start by taking a look at the 26-108 and 26-109 Pivot Bars.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)