need to replace window tilt latches

A quick learner from Queens, NY says:
I recently moved to a new apartment that has very old windows. I cannot identify the manufacturer, there is no identifying information. The left and right tilt latches on one window have both broken and the window pane falls forward with strong wind. I do not see any screws and the tilt latches appear to have been snapped right into the frame of the window. How can I go about identifying the part that I need to make this repair? I can't seem to find anything that looks like my part on your site.
Customer image of the broken tilt latch
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product codes 26-263 and 26-264. Compare the measures, it looks like they may work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)