needed part for steel case drawers

A quick learner from Cincinnati says:
I'm looking for some replacement rollers for drawers in a Steelcase credenza. I'll send some pictures of the credenza and the rollers. I don't know the model or year, I'm afraid. I need four, but would buy a few extra if you've got them!

They are round, 3/4-inch in diameter and 5/16th wide with a black rubber ring in a groove. One side is flat and the other is indented.
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I few years back I repaired a desk with this same type of roller. However. the rollers where not missing, they just popped off the track. What I did to reinstall them was use a rivet type fastener like our 33-208. As for replacing the roller completely, take a look at our 32-039. See if that could be used for your desk. I wonder if your missing roller have fallen into the desk itself and is laying under the last drawer. Take a look and see, maybe you can just put it back on!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at