needed parts to replace worn out ones

A home owner from Kensington, MD USA says:
Please let me know if you need better pictures or descriptions of needed parts. All the hardware is worn out and needs to be replaced so I am interested in replacing all hardware with new. Please advise me.

A customer submitted photo of their closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Phyllis. Please take a look at our 21-066 Bifold Door Pivot and our 21-202 Peachtree, Cromwell Pivot Bracket and compare their dimensions to your own hardware. Do you think these might work for you?
A quick learner from Kensington, MD says:
No to 21-202. My piece measures 1 1/2" long.
Plastic post is 3/4" long and 6/16" wide.

Can i buy just the plastic caps for the spring rod?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can certainly buy the plastic cap separately. Please take a look at our 21-101 to see if it matches up.

As for the bracket, the 21-202 appears to be our closest match, unfortunately. You can also look at our 21-203 Float-A-Way Pivot Bracket, which is similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)