no identifying markings

A home owner from Pittsburgh PA says:
Looking for replacement parts (like the sash lift photo attached) for our windows in Pittsburgh PA. Cannot find identifying markings on the hardware. I found one stamp on the aluminum that looks like TTI CBA ll-99, but no one seems to know who the manufacturer is.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6664.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! We don't have a lift that looks exactly like this, but we have a few that ought to work similarly. Start with our 67-025. This is probably our closest match. Take special note of the hole center spacing. As long as the hole center spacing is the same on yours as it is on ours then you won't have to drill new holes to install it.

A home owner from Pittsburgh PA says:
Ah, I appreciate that, but as I'm looking to get about 120 of these, I'm afraid that's out of my budget. So I have two questions:

1st- regarding https://www.swisco.com/wood-window-sash-lift-handles/pd/Wood-Window-Replacement-Hardware/20-011, can you verify the distance between holes is 3 1/32"? I have one that looks JUST like this, but the distance between holes is 1".

and 2nd - do you have plastic covers for the balance systems? Mine are so brittle that they break and shed everywhere anytime a window is opened.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I totally understand! That's a lot of windows so it makes sense. 

The 20-011 is definitely an option, but I can verify that the hole spacing is 31/32". That's only 1/32" shy of 1" so it may work as-is. It's cutting it close though. You may want to buy one to try out and see how it works. The screws may go in comfortably enough regardless of that difference.

Unfortunately, we do not sell plastic balance covers. These are difficult for us to supply since they depend more on the design of the window frame than the balance itself, and there are too many possible sizes for us to stock. I apologize for the inconvenience. A local hardware store who deals in your window brand may have something for you, but I'm not sure.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.