no part description for plastic cover for Blk&Tkl Balance

A home owner from Bolingbrook IL says:
In need of block&Tackle Balance and channel plastic-cover.

I have a broken blk&tkl balance cap and its plastic cover.

Cross referenced to Series 860, width:28 inch rod and 1and 1/4 inch shoe with black cap.

Rod/sprint assembly = S860-28 ?
black-cap = ?
shoe 1and1/4inch width shoe = ?

Thanks in advance.


User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our S860-28 balance looks to be a good match. The shoe and black cap are not available separately, however. We also do not carry the cover, though you could likely trim off the damaged part and then re-insert it in the frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)