nuair window problems

A handy person from venice fl says:

hello, i would like to order balancers, plastic tabs and any other hardware to get this window working properly as it is jamming and cant open/close. It is a 51.5 inch wide by 70 inch tall window. not sure if i have to pull the window first ? i have watched a few videos of yours.

thank you JL

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B14FD2E.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB8E4BA1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A7F3220.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You may not need new balances. It looks like the top sash guide broke, allowing your balance to shoot up and jam in the track. I recommend watching the video below, which will cover exactly what the issue is and how you can fix it. You can also see our selection of top sash guides here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.