old storm window

A handy person from Milwaukee, WI says:
I'm looking for a small winged tab that is used to open and close my storm window. It is connected to a little metal rod that is inside the window and the tabs are used to pull the rod toward the center of the window to lower or raise the window. If you can help that would be great. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There are lots of parts that would match your description, and I am not sure where to start. Can you show us a few pictures of the hardware in question? Can you also give me your dimensions? Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)