A handy person from Mt Holly NC says:
is the piece with spring in it. number on is 27B
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It seems as though you are looking for a channel balance. To better identify your part could you supply us with photos and more information with measurements?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)