part for window

A quick learner from Florida says:
Holds the window in the track.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and submitting your pictures!

Have you taken a look at the 26-054 Top Tilt Latch? Take a look and see what you think.
A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
That looks really close. In fact I bought several of those and brought them home. My piece is only one inch from top to bottom. Look at this other picture. I appreciate your help!
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)