part used to tilt sash and remove window

A quick learner says:
the part that is used to keep the window on track and to tilt sash
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. To assist you in finding the proper part could you send us some photos and measurements of what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)