A home owner from Philadelphia says:
Need to replace parts for my window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180924_124326.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180924_124343.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Without knowing the measurements of the hardware you're looking to replace, it's hard for us to make any definitive recommendations. You may want to start with looking at the 26-120 and 26-121 top tilt latches and compare it to your latch. For the window lock, consider the 90-077A lock and 90-177 keeper. There are also a number of lock sets without the aligners we offer. These have been found easier to replace. Look over the list of different products on this page to see if any of these will help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)