Ron

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2667.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2668.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2677.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2678.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2674.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ron. I want you to start by looking at our 81-046 Sliding Door Roller. Review the dimensions and see if you think this could work for you. Let me know if anything differs.

A professional says:
hey rob
the pictures of my roller indicate the adjustment screw is above the mounting screw
from the picture in the link this doesnt appear to be the case
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Maybe I can help. Bob was right at a glance, since the 81-046 does have the similar aluminum housing as yours, but like you correctly pointed out, the screws are opposite of yours and the "stop" that holds the roller housing into the door rail is not in the same location. Instead take a look at the 81-005 and the 81-032B rollers. These housing are not made of aluminum, but I believe either one of these could work in your door frame. Take a look at both and compare them to the dimensions of your roller to see which one would fit best.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.