patio screen door rollers

A quick learner from canada says:
any idea;s on type to replace...was thinking yale 84-029

User submitted photos of screen door rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 84-029 definitely looks similar. I don't think it'd work as a direct replacement though. Your best bet may be re-using your metal corners and simply using the nylon roller and spring that come with the 84-029. I can't guarantee that that will work, but I cannot find anything closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)