peg/pin replacements needed

A home owner from Charlottesville VA says:
The attached pictures show 1) the window in which the part is located (the windows were installed in the 1990s); 2) the brand of window shown on the crank (MW); 3) the specific part that is needed shown removed (pin/nail 5/8" long); and 4) the part shown installed.

I need to order several of these pins, but need to figure out the name of them and how to get them.

Please advise. Thanks,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 55-141 grid retainer, I think this may be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)