philips stayton window channel balance

A quick learner from CA says:
I have a Philips Stayton window which needs to have the channel balance replaced. The stamp on the channel balance is "25 4 GW CMC 11" and it is 1/2 inch barrel and 28' length. Would you please tell me the model number that is equivalent to the one I need to replace? I was looking at the 380 and the 385 series but am not sure. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I cannot determine what Series you have based on the stamp alone, unfortunately. All that tells me is how strong the spring is. To determine if you have the Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance, you need to compare the dimensions of your nylon fittings to those we show for each Series.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)