pivot bar - PAT #4926524

A handy person says:
I have 2 of these (pics attached)that I need to replace. The patent number on them is 4926524 which is the same number shown on the product you have. However, the width of mine is 3/8" not 1/2" as shown in the picture. Also the part is a "C" shape as opposed to the solid rectangle like the product you show. Do you carry this? Do you need more information? Thanks
User submitted photo of their pivot bar - PAT #4926524
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate your patience.

It seems the 26-125 Lower Sash Pivot Bar may work with your application. The 26-125 is the earlier version of the pivot bar you currently have-- this was before they started thinning out the metal.
A home owner from DC says:
I am writing to let others know that we needed the same piece as the picture above and tried the 26-125 and it worked! Window stays up and it fits perfectly. In fact, husband thinks its a much better designed bar. I wanted to write in to let others know that it worked as no one ever responded with their results.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.