plastic anti-friction guide

A quick learner from United States says:
Hello,
I am looking for plastic strips that act as anti-friction guides along the vertical edges of the lower (sliding) sash of the single-hung windows.

Thanks,
Armen

There is one strip along the left and another along the right vertical edge of the lower (sliding) sash of the single-hung windows in my house.
Customer images of their anti-friction guide.
1. The image on the left is the end-view showing the strip (painted black to show better), which slides into the groove of the aluminum frame.

2. The image on the right is a dimensional sketch of the strip.

Any suggestions as to where I might be able to locate these strips or something similar?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for sending us your images. Unfortunately, I do not think we can supply you with a compatible replacement. The closest item we carry would be the 5' Dual-durometer Weatherstrip.
A quick learner from United States says:
Hello Mike, Would you be ale to send me a 2-inch long sample of this strip? I might be able to cut the bulb out, which will then be very similar to the cross-section I'm looking for.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry, samples are not available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.