plastic guide ?

A professional from portland OR. USA says:
new to working on school windows and can not find an image to help identify parts like the plastic guide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0013.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a very, very old part. I don't think this kind of window is made too much anymore so racking this part down will be difficult. However we will try our best, so please bear with us just a little longer as myself and my colleagues try to locate this guide for you.

A professional from portland OR. USA says:
thank you for the update. any solution would be helpful
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We actually do still sell some pressure shoes, which I believe is what you need. This is the type of parts used on commercial push out windows like yours. However our selection is limited; like Tom said, they aren't all that popular anymore.  Look at the list I've made for you and see if you could adapt any of these to work on your older window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at