plastic screen retainer "clip"

A home owner says:
Hello - I am searching for replacement clips to hold my window screens in place. I am unable to remove the clips myself but attached two photos taken of them in place. Do you think they match Product Code 70-223? The dimensions are about right, but I'm unsure of the shape. My home was built in 1994 by Ryland Homes, and information they gave me indicates they used Rollyson Aluminum windows.

Thank you.
User submitted photos of a screen clip
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This Rollyson screen clip is no longer available, and Rollyson has since gone out of business. If you can, I recommend a clip like our 70-145 and install it with a sheet metal screw like the 33-062 or 33-085.
A home owner from Delaware says:
Thank you for the information, though it's not what I hoped for. I will discuss the alternate method you recommend with my handyman before placing an order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)