plastic tops for balances

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I need two plastic clips for the top of this balance. What do you have that matches this?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have an older version of our Series 850 balance with a nylon clip at the top. Unfortunately, this hardware has been discontinued. Our Series 850 now only screws on. You may be able to install our 26-200 screw plug and 33-016 screw in your jamb track, but you would also need a new Series 850 balance to work with them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)