plastic vent cover clip

A contractor from s bend in says:
Looking for the plastic clips that are the cover for the window vents found on the outside of window frame in the left and right corners of the lower part of the frame. The hole that they press into is 1/4" x 1" . The only # found on any of the windows was on the bay window, which is a roll outward type which by the way has no vents. All the windows appear the same. MFR: Stipulates Conformance NFRC-100/200/300 Product line 213-K-012 Then the letter K is found in a square box. My client claims the clips were knocked out when my crew power washed windows. I am needing to purchase a dozen of these clips preferably in a beige color but, any color will do
A quick learner says:
Forgot to mention Patriot windows series 2000
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't know what Patriot used for weep hole covers, but your dimensions are similar to our 26-417. Could that be a match? If not, please take a few pictures of your hardware for us to match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)