Need this clip for apt. complex

A quick learner from morrisville pa. says:
Please help, I need this window clip for an apartment complex.
User submitted a photo of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The plastic version of this top sash guide is no longer available. Take a look at its metal replacement, our 18-097.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)