please help me find this roller

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
I need to replace two roller, I'd like to make sure i am ordering the right part. The picture shows the roller without the plastic wheel, I hope this makes sense.

Can you please let me know what is the part I need to buy?

Thank you,

User submitted a photo of a roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Juan. Check out either our 23-198 or 23-176 and let me know if either of these could work for you as a replacement.
A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
Thank you so much guys, I feel better, now I am confident that the part I just order is the right one.

You are great!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)