please help me identify this plastic tab

A quick learner from Sebastian says:
The plastic tab that screws onto the side of the window and holds the channel balancer in place is broken at the screw hole.

Do you sell these plastic tabs? Pics attached

User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure, check out our 18-161 and carefully compare our dimensions to your own to ensure they match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)