profile cylinder

A professional from Wheaton IL says:
I have a profile cylinder I need to replace. do you have one exactly like it with the split turn? Picture is included
User submitted a photo of a dead bolt.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The first part that comes to mind is our 40-123 Kiwckset key cylinder. Could this be what you have? I'm just not sure what handle set you have, which may impact whether or not the 40-123 can work for you. If you'd like, you can show us a picture of the handle set and we can confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)