proper model and spring for channel balance

A quick learner from california says:
I need to replace a channel balance with these markings 19 9 gu cmc 5 can you give provide me with equivalent model it is also 20" in length
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid I cannot determine what balance Series you have based on this information. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have. You will also need to weigh your sash to determine the proper replacement stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)