radco series 800

A handy person from dunsmuir ca says:
need the small wheels that go on the bottom of the window
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this Series of window. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question, removed from the window? That may help us find a good match. In the meantime, please see our 87-200 for a possible replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)