rear drawer track replacement about 4 inches

A quick learner from ca says:
which part is this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200921_112423.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


This is a drawer socket. We've related a few similar parts to get you started but the dimensions of the opening that accepts the track will be the determining factor. Take a look and see how they compare. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at