rear drawer track socket

A home owner from Oklahoma City, Ok says:
I have ten drawers that the back drawer track support has broken. The support looks like product code 32-080 but the ones I have found at a local hardware store are too small. The metal guide on my drawer is approximately 1" vertical and 1/2" width. Can you suggest a replacement?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-087 or even our 32-012 and see if one of those could fit your track. You might also want to replace your complete track with something like our 32-063. I have used it with good success on my cabinet drawers at home.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)