rear socket bracket

A home owner from New York says:
I need the Right side bracket. The white rod or slider (not sure what the white piece is called) needs to sit in that bracket. Part of it the bracket broke off. Please advise if you can telll me what part I specifically need. The piece that is broken is the brown/tan bracket which is screwed into the the back wall. Thank you.
A customer submitted photo of a drawer hangar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Can you please give us the dimensions of your drawer hangar? Are there any markings, numbers, or names printed on the bracket?
A home owner says:
If the white rod piece, is the hangar, then it is 1 inch high and 23 inches long. On the white piece there is a large capital letter " G* " Thanks for your guidance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I apologize for the confusion. The hangar is not the white rod, but rather the socket piece that the rod fits into. For examples, please take a look at our 32-025 and 32-094 Hanging Drawer Brackets. Do you think they match up to your own hardware's dimensions?
A home owner from Washington, D.C. says:
Homeowner from NY-

What a coincidence. The same exact part and side of mine broke off too two days ago. Does your home happen to be apart of Centex Homes? I was about to call the builder and see if they could provide a replacement part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)