Aluminum Traco Window release levers

A contractor from Chicago says:
Hello! I'm looking for replacement tilt window Release Levers. Aluminum windows with plastic release levers. I don't know the brand.
Thank you for any help!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0168.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0170.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0171.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, I think I can help you with this. It looks like you need your internal tilt latch. We carry one type of tilt latch associated with the Traco brand, which is our 26-331. However, I'm not sure if this is what you have. I recommend removing the old tilt latch from the window to confirm. If they don't match, let me know and I can try to find something better.

To remove the old latch, you'll have to first remove the cover that runs the entire length of the top of the sash. The method to do this differs from window to window and I'm not sure how Traco does it. There's usually screws that hold it in, after which you can snap the cover off. Sometimes the cover just snaps off without having to remove screws. Play around with it a little and let me know if you run into any trouble. Don't force anything, you don't want to accidentally break the sash.

A contractor from Chicago says:
Ok, no problem. It may be a week or two before I get back to that unit but I'll send a photo when I get one.
Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You got it! I totally understand. We're here for you whenever you need us.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.